- Do you ever wish you could have a bit of the old you back after having children?
- Does life sometimes feel like it’s about everyone else?
- Have you returned to work and feel like you just don’t belong there anymore?
- Have you forgotten your own name because everyone calls you “Mum” now?
- When did you last have a day off to go surfing?
- Can’t remember the last time you put on high heels and a dress?
If you answered yes to any of the above, there’s good news for you.
You can still be a mum and have your “self” back.
MAKE IT HAPPEN — FREE VIDEOS BY EMAIL
I’m Debbie Marks, a certified business coach and full-time Mum who has been there. And like you, I still have “those days.” So, I designed a fun-filled, 5 video series titled, “From Mum to Me Again,” to help Mums like you do just that.
- How to get some glamour back
- Finding ME time
- Your lifestyle “recipe”
- Being called “Mum” and not your name, anymore
- Coping with losing your body (and your mind)
The Videos are:
Conveniently delivered to your inbox weekly
No longer than 5 minutes
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Remember, they are FREE so spread the word with your Mum friends and you can all have a laugh (at me) and work through finding your “ME again” together.
So, take that first step. Together, we can move from “Mum” to “Me” again.